The most scary cemetery in Asia
Kuburan Paling Rame Di Dunia
Manila North Cemetery
Pictured: The theme park’s ‘cage of death’ that drops tourists into a crocodile’s lair
* Without the cage you wouldn’t stand a chance swimming with a massive saltwater crocodile.
* But for brave punters who still want to get cosy with a feisty croc, a new Australian tourist attraction is offering the chance for a close encounter in the safety of a clear acrylic box dubbed the ‘cage of death’.
* Just 4cm of acrylic, a pair of goggles and a swimsuit, will separate thrill-seekers from the jaws of Choppa, a saltwater crocodile.
* Close encounter: A tourist dives into a cage partially immersed in a crocodile pen at Crocosaurus Cove in Darwin, Australia
* The cage has no bars, unlike cages used in shark dives, which prevents the reptiles from gripping on but deep teeth scratches are visible on the sides, deterring some hesitant participants.
* Top End tourists climb into the clear box before being lowered into Choppa’s lair.
* They then spend 15 minutes inside the 9ft high cage and watch Choppa, who lost both front feet while fighting other crocodiles, trying to take a bite out of them.
* Getting cosy: Choppa the crocodile looks like he’s ‘affectionately’ trying to hug the dare-devil tourist
* The attraction at Crocosaurus Cove in the heart of the city of Darwin in the Northern Territory has been given high marks by adrenaline-junkies.
*’This is it!’ said self-confessed thrill-seeker Mark Clayton from Darwin after spending 20 minutes face-to-face with the crocodiles.
* ‘I dive with sharks, large rays, moray eels … but it’s not this close. It’s exhilarating to get that close to a crocodile of that size.’
* Face-to-face: The experience is made even more thrilling for tourists because the cage has no bars
* Saltwater crocodiles, known locally as “salties,” are the largest crocodile species, with the males growing up to 19.6ft long and weighing up to 2,204lbs.
* They are found in across Southeast Asia but the highest numbers are found in northern Australia .
* Michael Scott, who opened the attraction in July, said there was plenty of demand for the £35 thrill.
* ‘In the Northern Territory , the saltwater crocodile is an icon and is part of our life. They are always in the news, either in someone’s swimming pool or killing someone’s favourite horse,’ Mr Scott said.
* Hunting for food: Up to two people are allowed in the cage at the one time
* The most famous crocodile to be housed at the park is Burt, who starred as the beast that nearly ate Linda Koslowski’s character in Crocodile Dundee.
* Although saltwater crocodiles are dangerous, fatal attacks on humans are rare in Australia with only one or two reported a year.
* Warning signs are displayed at rivers, lake and beaches in areas inhabited by crocodiles.
* Dicing with danger: Swimming face-to-face with a massive saltwater crocodile might not be everyone’s idea of fun but thrill-seekers are snapping up Australia’s newest tourist attraction
* The most recent fatality was reported last month in Queensland when the suspected remains of a British man were found inside a crocodile.
* Arthur Booker, 62, was last seen checking crab pots on a crocodile-infested river in the state’s north.
U.S. psychologist Dr雷蒙德穆迪study were 150 near-death experience (experienced “clinical death” after the resuscitation of persons) of the case after the death of trying to kick the truth to people.
Despite the near-death experience occurred in situations, as well as the experience of the individual experience of the character have a huge difference, but is certain is that these people in the “near-death experience” in the statement, there is a similarity can not be ignored – general summed up in 14 that they occur in accordance with the feelings of the order.
1. Knowingly death: They heard at first hand the presence of a doctor or other person a clear declaration of his own death. He will feel that the failure to reach the physiological limit.
2.体验愉悦：“濒死体验”的初期有一种平和安详、令人愉悦的感受。 首先会感到疼痛，但是这种疼痛感一闪而过，随后会发觉自己悬浮在一个黑暗的维度中。 一种从未体验过的最舒服的感觉将他包围。
2. Experience the joy: “near-death experience” in a calm and serene early, it is the feeling of pleasure. First of all, will feel pain, but the pain flash, then found himself suspended in a dark dimension of.Never experienced a most uncomfortable feeling surrounded him.
3. Strange voice: in the “dying” or “death” when the strange floating in the air and to voice. One young woman said she heard a similar tone music, it is a beautiful melody.
4. To enter the black hole: they reflect the feeling of being someone suddenly into a dark space. You will begin to be perceived, then there is no air like a cylinder, I feel it is a transitional zone, one side of this life, he is a foreign land.
5. The soul from body: find yourself standing on the in vitro observation of a Department’s own body. Memories of a man who fell into the water, said out of his own body, in a space alone, as if he is a feather.
6. The language is limited: they would like to tell other people to the plight of their own, but no one heard them. One woman said that I tried to speak with them, but no one can hear.
7. Time to disappear: from physical state, feelings of time gone. It was recalled that during that time, he was kept out of their flesh.
8. Sensory sensitivity: vision, hearing more sensitive than before. One man said he had never seen such a clear vision of the incredible level of strength.
9. Lonely and helpless: After that, there will be a strong sense of isolation and loneliness. One man said that his efforts, no matter how other people can exchange and, therefore, “I feel very lonely.”
10. His “people” with: At this time, around the emergence of other “people.” This “person”, either to help them cross safely to the country of the deceased, or to tell them that have not yet sounded the death knell, then you have to go back for some time.
11. There is light: in the “near-death experience” last time, there will be light. This light has a certain “human” very clear “human.”
12. Looking back on life: this time, the parties will make a panoramic life review. time when the phrase to describe it, is “a scene and then act, according to chronological sequence of events and movement, and even accompanied by pictures of some of the feelings and emotions have to re-experience.”
13. Border barrier: at this time, it can be encountered, together known as “marginal” or “boundaries” and so on, blocking a place you go to, with regard to the form it has a wide range of expression: pool of water, a smoke, door, fence, along the wilderness or a line.
14. Come back to life: If fortunate enough to be saved, and in the “near-death experience” to a certain extent carried out, people must “come back.” In the beginning, many people want to get back to the body, but, with the depth of near-death experience, he began to return to the original physical exclusion, the case of the existence of light, the mood is even more strong.
This is just a study cases from people only —- as a refer –